A not-too-bold plaid pattern offers a welcome break from a solid color. Designed for comfort and wrinkle-resistant convenience, this yarn-dyed poplin shirt is ideal for both dress and casual wear.
- 3.2-ounce, 55/45 cotton/poly
- Button-down collar
- Pearlized buttons
- Left chest pocket
- Box back pleat
- Button-through sleeve plackets
- Adjustable cuffs
How To Measure
With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of the chest.
Measure around the base of the neck, inserting a finger or two between the tape and neck for comfort.
Place hand on hip. Start at the center of the back of the neck and measure across the shoulder, to the elbow, and then down to the wrist.
|Neck||14 1/2-15||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16-16 1/2||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18||18-18 1/2|
|Arm||30 1/2||32||34||35||36 1/2||37 1/2||38 1/2||39 1/2|
S and I Stitched monograms takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Monogram errors introduced by the customer in the monogram creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product size or color.
- Under no circumstances will S and I Stitched Monograms issue returns, exchanges, or reimbursements on items that have already been monogrammed with the customization that a customer selected. As per our Embroidery Disclaimer, we are not responsible for incorrectly typed information that the customer provides themselves.
- If an item is processed incorrectly and it was S and I Stitched Monograms who made the error, reimbursement will be communicated between an S and I Stitched Monograms representative and the customer. We do this on a case-by-case basis.
All items are shipped by UPS ground in the continental United States ONLY. Because each item is personalized to fit your style, please allow 10 to 14 business days for delivery.